Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More thoughts on Boys....

A friend's husband was talking to me today at playgroup how there are a considerable amount of girls verus boys being born a year, a number that amounts to 200,000 more girls than boys born in Canada alone...so it got me thinking. Why is it that I am a boy maker?
I really believe in fate, and everything happening for a reason, so there must be a reason why I make boys.
I have been mulling over this for a while and have come up with the following conclusions.
One : I am a very caring and empathetic person, and treat my sons with respect. I encourage sensitivity and problem solving. This will help them to be sensitive and caring dad's when they are older.
Two : I am a huge birth and breastfeeding advocate. Men (unfortunately) have traditionally had more power in politics than women. Perhaps my sons will fight for women's rights in these realms as men as well.
Three : They will also be supportive to their wives. (or else... ;P)
These are just three reasons that I have so far for why I would be given son's to raise....I am sure that I will think of more as the time comes.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs