Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 2 - Clutter Challenge

So I am still technically on Day 1, but I started late so I am playing catch-up for a few days. I am suprised at how easy it is for me to find 5 things a day...it's actually easier to find 10 or 12 and my house is looking so nice, because I organize as I go about the challenge.

Here is the list of my next 5.

6 - Stack of old paintchips. (why we keep these? who knows? we want to paint, but never have the time or the money to do so.)
7 - Broken Nutcracker. (Didn't make it past Christmas with a two year old...poor guy.)
8 - Organic Ginger Aid Tea. (I am going to send this to my cousin who is expecting.)
9 - Confessions of a Naughty Mommy. (I am planning on taking this book to a Used Book Store...unless someone wants it...anyone?)
10 - Canadian Small Business Kit for Dummies. (Again, to a Used Book Store.)

Keep an eye out for my next post, coming in like 2 seconds..... lol

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs