Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 01, 2010

Day 7 - Clutter Challenge

I am on a roll with this clutter stuff. I have been cleaning like mad in the process. Must be early nesting.

So, because I have other cleaning to do, here is the list for today!

31 - Shea Butter. (I don't even know what to do with this stuff. Can you eat it?)
32 - Paint Pot of a colour that looks horrible on my wall....I am not sure why we kept this tester paint so long.
33 - Discovery Toys Catalogue. Christmas is over!!
34 - Rebecca Eckler "Toddlers Gone Wild." I was thinking of gifting this to my good friend LBR, but will wait to see if she reads my blog first. I will give her 2 weeks and if she doesnt say anything I will wrap it up for her...(she HATES Rebecca Eckler).
35 - Little Jar of Bubbles that got all spilled out, but we kept for some reason.

I still have more, but will wait until tomorrow to post.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs