Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Childbirth Education.

I have decided to go ahead and get certified to teach child birth education. There is a big movement about taking our voices back in the birth room, and I feel that I can help a lot of women by educating them. Education is the first step to empowerment.
I can also start making a little money for my family. Right now I may own a couple businesses, but neither of them pay me, they will in time, but right now I dont bring in an income, and so even $100 a month would help me immensely. (especially as my children get older).
I still plan on finishing my degree, but that will take more time, even more that a new baby is coming. I hope to get my education degree when all is said and done, as ridiculous as that is, because that is what I entered University for over 9 years ago....full circle I guess.
I am really excited to have a new focus in my life, and I would like to think that it was the frustration that I felt in my volunteer work that allowed me to see the bigger picture and how side tracked I really was.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay, how exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs