Ads 468x60px

Sunday, March 12, 2006

At My Moms


So, when Chris goes to work for his 48hrs I usually don't like to stay home alone so I get my parents to come and pick me up and I spend 2 days at their house. It's good for the both of us because we can see eachother and catch up for the week. This time it sucks though because my parents have gone to a curling thingy for my dad's company and they are gone all day. so I am alone at thier house instead, which is kinda ridiculous. Plus, there is no "easy" food to make because my mom makes everything from scratch. So I am hungry and I have no idea what to make for lunch or dinner. I was supposed to meet up with Alex and Bree today for coffee and totally forgot because I was more interested in what my mom was doing. Not that I could have gone anyway because I have no child care for my boy. Irritating.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs