Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 17, 2006

Playgroup

This is an email that I sent out to my playgroup this afternoon. I think it speaks for itself.

Hi Guys!

I just wanted to clarify something that I said today. I said that I was looking for a replacement group for when all you beautiful working mama’s go back to work. I did not actually mean “replacement” as I could never replace all the friendships that I have made with this group. It means so much to me that we are all able to come together as a community on Fridays and share with such comfortable ease our trails and tribulations as parents. I am just mourning the fact that things will change very soon, as the older babies are all turning one in a matter of months and mat leaves are expiring. So I am sorry if I lead you to believe that you are easily replaced. This has been a great year, and has worked wonders for my well being.

Much Love

Alisha

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs