Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

GRRRR

IRRITATING!!! Nothing is happening yet and Chris and I are a little annoyed because if he isn't here soon Chris has wasted a vacation day that we would want him to use once the baby is born. It's so irritating because we told everyone that it was time and it was a false alarm. I only have 9hrs until the 36hr window I was given is up. I don't understand why I have to keep going through false labour, I have never been so irritated. I just want to get on with it and have it over and done with. The waiting is driving me crazy, not to mention mental because we don't really want to go out in case my water breaks in a store or something...wouldn't that be embarrasing.
So next time we decide to do this I am not going to tell anyone until he is actually in my arms because now we have to deal with people calling to get updates and we have no news for them. GRRRRR!!!!!
So really, don't call us we will call you.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs