Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Bed Rest

Wow! 3 days of bed rest really takes it out of you! Not to mention having to continually get up and feed the crying baby. But it is so worth it as most of you well know! We have been getting cards and congratulatory emails everyday. Everyone can't wait to meet our little guy. It's really hard to believe that we are actually parents and that Keenan is absolutly dependant on us!
I am so happy and proud to have Chris as my husband as he is the most caring and helpful father that I have ever heard of. Just yesterday night (or morning as it was 4am) Chris took Keenan upstairs after his feeding for 4 hours so that I could have some rest. Also, he has been waiting on me hand and foot! I am so lucky! I have no idea how those single mothers do it. My girlfriend Tricia had to do this all by herself and I admire her even more!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs