Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Weaning

Keenan is 17 months old, (18months in 2 days), and I am getting an overwhelming pressure to wean. My hubby, my mom, my inlaws, my siblings, my non-ap friends. We talked about this at the last LLL meeting and the behaviour that everyone is uncomfortable is the "mom, booob" and the reaching into my shirt and "twiddling" (think of it like tuning a radio station).
I have real mixed feelings about this. Somedays, I want Keenan to nurse less as I am tired or busy cooking dinner and he wants to nurse all the time. But is he wanting to because I am so busy and he is trying to reconnect?
Other days, I think he is still a baby, not even two and nursing is so special between us. And I dont want it ever to stop.
And then I think, it will have to stop sometime, so I can have another baby.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs