Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 05, 2010

Still Processing

We have had many big things happen this week and I am still processing them but am feeling that we may be getting back to normal. My husband gave his 2 weeks from a job that he has worked at for 6 years to work up north for an 8 on shift...which will be a big change..
I will post more about it once we get closer as stuff is still being worked out.
I am having tones of Braxton Hicks which is normal for me to start getting at this stage of the game (28weeks). Just more tiring than anything.
And as for a follow-up from my last post...I am feeling so grateful for all the wonderful support and advice that people are giving me. I really feel like I have a strong network of friends and family to draw on in the next couple years while I figure all this stuff out.
I am def. leaning towards another baby tho...just to delay deciding anything at this moment at time. :)
My oldest will be starting soccer in March...I will then be a soccer mom...so why not add another boy to the mix....
(I dont think my husband reads this....)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs