Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Worst Halloween Ever.

I am a total Halloween nut, have been that way for years.
So I spent a ridiculous amount of money on Keenan's halloweem costume. The thing is that I had G and she was miserable, which made me miserable, which made Keenan miserable.
So we have decide to take a break, because G is not ready. It will suck as we need the money, but it is what is in everyones best interest. And, I wouldnt be much of an AP parent if I ignored everyones needs for the sake of monetary gain.
Anywho, because G cried so much K didnt have a nap and so he was comatose for the party. Like dead to the world toast. It was crazy. So I was a little disapointed.
But, that is what happens when you put so much stock in a holiday. My expectations were just way tooo high.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs