Ads 468x60px

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Full Term

Well today I am officially full term! That means that I could be having this baby at any time! I am starting to get scared about labour... I really hope that it don't hurt..that much! Last night we went to the Langdon Firemans ball (town outside of Calgary). We were invited by Christopher's partner Laurie for dinner and then the ball. A guy actually asked me to dance! (That means I am still hot even though I am a blimp!)It was probably our last date so we stayed out a little later than we should have.
I have been having major braxton hicks and pressure and pain in my uterus so I think that delivery is imminent. I still have to put together that hospital bag, which I am not looking forward to, because that means I am just that much closer to delivery.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs