Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 04, 2005

Ouch?!?!

Last night was the worst night of my pregnancy! Baby is head down and last night I overate and he moved because I was so full (I think) He went vertex (sideways) and stretched right out. That was uncomfortable but liveable, then he went back head down but put his feet straight up so he was kicking me right in the ribs! Up against my stomach and right in between my breasts....so painful!! I tried to get him to move by pelvic rocking and yoga poses but nothing worked! Needless to say I had NO sleep! I can't wait until he comes out, it's so uncomfortable.
I know that comming early is not the best thing, but I just wish I could take him out for the night and then put them back in.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs