Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pregnant Again.

Yep, thats right.
Pregnant AGAIN....lol. It's kind of funny how when someone adds a second child everyone is excited and thinks its great that the first child wont be an "only" but when you add a 3rd....well then you are just crazy. I think having ANY children is crazy, but having more than one is just certifiable.
I am grouchy, and grumpy and overworked. Yes, I have 2 boys already that were making me nuts. And morning sickness, oh morning sickness, or in my case "all fricken day sickness" sucks. Period. I feel like crap, and look like crap, and completely lack the motivation to do anything that is work related, or school related.
They say, "this too shall pass..."
Not soon enough I am afraid.

2 comments:

xmomx said...

I am really hoping the morning sickness won't last much longer for you!! And by the way, you might feel like crap but you certainly don't look like crap!

Kelly said...

Congrats!!! I have found it funny how people's attitudes have changed once we got pregnant with #3. #1 is exciting, #2 is perfect, but #3... people are like "Oh... how many are you planning on having?" LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs