Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 16, 2009

Growing Up So Fast

R is growing up so fast. Before bed, K and R had a bath together and were slurping water and spitting it out at one another, and laughing the whole time. I keep forgetting just how old little R is. I keep thinking that he is 6 months younger when in actuality he is much older. The only difference is that he is not a talker.
They then proceeded to wrestle eachother and I kept thinking that he was going to fall off the bed, and I kept telling K to stop but R didnt want to. He wanted right in there, to be just like his big brother....now if I could just let go, that little bit more.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I totally understand! Gideon will be ONE in less than 3 weeks, and I keep thinking that he is still like, 6-8 months!

It's great that the boys have that bond!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs