Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 23, 2010

Boy! You look like you've got your hands full!

No Kidding.
I am not sure why people continue to say this to mothers of more than one child. Is it perhaps because we look like we do not have it together in any way shape or form? I wonder this because I hear this from strangers seconds before my head explodes and rolls down the pavement....
I guess I shouldn't complain. At least they are not commenting on my age, or the fact that I (and not my husband) am a rampant breeder.
I was thinking about this the other day, the having my hands full part....I have begun to ask myself WHY.
WHY do I have my hands full? Why is it so stressful to leave my house? Why do I get caught in incredible situations like the Shoppers incident?
Perhaps it's because I don't listen to myself.
I am so stressed out with all these other little things that really don't mean anything in the long run that I ignore my gut and take tired, hungry, grouchy kids out...without the diaper bag.
So really I am doing it to myself.
Of course a tonne of this comes from the fact that I live at home with my parents. 9 more days, 9 more days, 9 more days.
I am not complaining by the way, my mom kicks ass, and i have been pampered with the meals and cleaning...but there is something about not having your own space for 2 months that makes you go a little mental.
I think what I was trying to say before I got on this tangent, is that I really need to be more organized and take things slower. I have my hands full, yes. But that doesnt mean I have to be out of control.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs