Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 03, 2007

Here comes another BOY!

We had our ultrasound on wednesday and we are expecting the pitter patter of more little boy feet!
A lot of my friends have asked me how I feel about having another boy, and I can honestly say that I am indifferent. When I found out that Keenan was a boy I was scared. I had no idea what to do with a boy, and more particularly, the penis. I have two brothers and the older one was a really fussy baby. All my memories from my childhood have to do with him and crying.
I was so scared that Keenan would be like that.
Now that I have been the mom of a son for 2 yrs, I am completely prepared to have another one.
I do still want to have that daughter, but I am still young and have loads of childbearing years left to go. (especially when people are waiting until they are in their 40's to have kids).

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs