Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Been a while...

Well, I thought that no one read this thing.
Apparently I was wrong.
So now you have all been patiently waiting to see how Keenan is doing.
Well...the hospital was the pits, but it did give him the little "umph" he needed to fight this dreadful virus. I also gave him some Podophyllum (a homeopathic) from Donna, our homeopath. That seemed to work really well.
Now, I don't understand everything about homeopathy, but what I do know is that you treat the symptoms, and you use the law of similars, so you would use a plant/herb that would cause vomiting to treat vomiting. The thing is though, is that if you do not have the symptoms and you take the remedy you can cause the symptoms to arrive. So you must be very careful when administering the remedy.
Keenan seems okay now, but I am crossing my fingers as the pox is flying around the AP group. And while I would like him to catch it sometime, I don't want him poxing at Christmas.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs