Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Smile

Keenan smiled at me today! I know it wasn't just gas because his eyes smiled as well...and he was imitating me! It was so cool to have him actually start to interact with us! He has his good days and then his bad, it actually seems like it goes bad then good, then bad then good. He has a real issue with passing gas. I feel so bad for him because I can't do anything. And I have been trying to watch my diet so he doesnt get gassy foods in the breast milk...doesnt seem to be helping. Chris went to work this weekend so it was really wierd not to have him here with us, but I will survive! My birthday is comming up so that will be wierd, as people want to go out but I can't. And no partying for me...anywho baby is crying so I have to go and attend.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs