Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

3 weeks

So, Keenan is 3 weeks old today. He has been a little bit of a handfull as we don't get to sleep until 2am. He is so mad at night so it takes us a little while to get him settled. He has to nurse for at least 30mins before he will start to sleep. Chris has taken to sleeping on the floor as whenever he moves Keenan wakes up.
We had Patrick(our photographer) come over to take Keenan's baby pictures but Keenan did not want to cooperate. So we had to postpone.
I got my invitations for the Naming Ceremony so I am planning on sending them out this week, so I need to get on that. Also, I have to start planning it. We are not planning to have anything big just family so it should be fun.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs