Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Papa Ken

I had another prenatal appointment with Maura today, the student midwife Theresa was also there. Everything is still textbook. Maura thinks that I will deliver at 41 weeks. So that is still a little while to go!
I am having braxton hicks regularly and my back is just KILLING me! Today was especially hard as it was Christophers Grandfathers 90th birthday today and dinner was 4 hours long. Too long for a pregnant woman!!
We have to start getting out stuff together as the baby will be here in no time at all. Hospital stuff, labour stuff, baby stuff.
The save the date invites went out last week and I am just waiting on the invites from Tricia for the baby shower...then Voula and my mom and I can start planning.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs