Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 18, 2005

Little By Little

Yesterday I had the biggest cramp right in my cervix. Maura (my midwife) told me that he is now head down and ready to go, so Toby (my other midwife) said that it is perfectly normal to feel some pressure or grating on my cervix as he gets ready to be born. I hope not too much more as that really hurt!
Chris is thinking about keeping a stray dog that he found at work and I am not sure how that will work with the family dynamic with only 8 weeks to go.
Im getting so excited but also soooo impatient because I am so uncomfortable all the time..
The baby shower is comming up so I can't wait for that, I miss being social with people. (And no one will be mad at me for talking about babies because it's a baby shower!!)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs