Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 01, 2012

Spook-tacular October

Well, it's here.

Friendly Jack-O-Lantern
It's officially October.

I wait all year long for this month as Halloween is my absolute favourite holiday. I love the decorations, I love the food, I love the creepiness, but also the fun and sweetness that Halloween can be.

My 3 Ghouls
No other holiday takes you door to door to actually get to know your community. The community spirit and the true focus on children is what I love about this time of year.






Every year I go all out, so this month there *may* be many more posts than usual as I try to fit in everything that I do for just this one month - they will go back to normal I promise…

Franken-Army

I am also visiting BlissDom this month which is a social media confrene and the FIRST time I have ever left my kids for a weekend.

Make sure that you follow me on YouTube and Pinterest as there will be a flury of activity there for the next 4 weeks.

It's shaping up to be an incredibly busy month - and I can't wait!!

Ler's get this show on the road! 
                                                     

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs