Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 17, 2010

Trying to Understand

I have been at my parents for a couple days while trying to keep my house clean. I am finding the boys incredibly hard to handle, the bigger one more than the little ones.
My parents commented that perhaps he has ADHD. Just because he doesnt respond to regular discipline. I started researching it and he hits a whole bunch of markers. He also gets super intense the more that he is stimulated.
I have always noticed this intensity that he has just under the surface and it's something that I really have a hard time dealing with. Looking at these websites and books tho, it shows that perhaps this intensity is just a part of him...and maybe he does have ADHD....at least I have something to start looking at...
It makes me think that maybe I should look into it more because maybe it will help me understand him more....and deal with him better.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs