Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

I have not been good at keeping up with my posts. It's not that I am not on the computer as I am, ALL the time...well not all the time, but quite a bit once the little boy is in dreamland.
I have been trying to spend more "quality time" with K as he is starting to actually play. He got a bunch of toys that mommy can play with him together with.
I am also trying to stay more positive. As per http://thesecret.tv/ Basically "The Secret" is the law of attraction. If you think positivley positive things will come to you. I am noticing that I have been saying No too much lately as my boy is starting to "tantrum" over anything and everything. Well, anything is chocolate, and everything is sugar.
So no choc or sugar after the holidays.
Another "resolution" I have is to go to sleep before midnight....so I really have to go to bed.
ttfn

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs