Ads 468x60px

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Crazy Week

This was definatly a crazy week! I had my final exam for a psychology course that I was taking and so I allowed my inlaws and my husband to walk in my shoes for a couple days. It was hard to let go but I think it all worked out great. I had tonnes of studying accomplished and keenan get bonding time with people other than me. This gets him ready for the week from hell when I have to go back to work for a week so that we dont starve! (jk)
But really it will be good to get paid for doing something, even if that something is as menial as answering phones and listening to old people complain about the gov't.
On another note, we bought an air conditioner...best purchase ever. But now when we have people over they will have to hang out in our bedroom.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Networked Blogs